1. Toilet paper. How do you hang your toilet paper? The end coming over the top or with the end coming from around the back and at the bottom?
There is a correct way to hang your toilet paper! The end must come over the top… always! The other was is just wrong! Wrong I tell you!
2. Towels. Do you use a new one each time you bathe or reuse?
The rule that I have read is that your towels should be washed every second time, third at a stretch… Bacteria, people!
3. Bathing. Do you use a washcloth to clean your body or use the soap directly all over your body with no washcloth?
I use those little exfoliating gloves. They work a treat.
4. Bra. Do you remove your bra by taking your arms out of the straps first, then inching it around your body until you can reach the clasp and undo it or do you contort your arms, and reach around and unclasp.
I reach around and unclasp, every time. I alternate between taking it off while still dressed, through my sleeves, depending on how desperately I want my girls to be free!
5. Dishwasher. Rinse/pre-wash all dishes before loading or just load.
I usually just throw it in there… which I know is very bad.
6. Breakfast cereal. Cereal in bowl first, then pour on milk or put milk in bowl then add cereal?
I don’t eat cereal. But I always add milk before hot water when making coffee.
7. Toothpaste. Squeeze from bottom working way up tube as it empties or squeeze from middle or wherever you want?
Oh dear… this drives the OH mad but I’m the messiest user of toothpaste ever. I just squeeze…
8. Condoms. Do you put it on your lover or does he put it on himself?
He usually does the honours… I am usually blindfolded!
9. Condom disposal. In the garbage bin or flush down toilet?
Again, His job! He always puts them in the bin. Think of the little fishes…
Bonus: Write your own bonus question and tell us an intimate detail about you or your habits.
Oh! My habit… I only butter my toast once it has cooled. I dislike soggy hot toast.
My question… Have you ever worn the same undies two days in a row? Be honest!
Copyright, 2015, illicitthoughts.wordpress.com
All rights reserved.