1. What TV show do you love to watch but are a little embarrassed to tell friends that you simply cannot miss an episode.
Oh dear! I record a New Zealand soap every day and watch it as I eat lunch… it’s called Shortland Street. It’ll never win any production or acting awards but what can I say… hooked!
2. What website and/or magazine do you read and it’s your guilty pleasure?
I usually check out Buzzfeed over brekkie to see what’s happening, then Pinterest, Tumblr and IG. I don’t read magazines anymore – they became ridiculously expensive and always sprouted the same old shite. I read the OH’s Focus magazine when he buys it and I’ll thumb through his National Geographic.
3. What is the grocery store item you buy but you know you should not?
Crisps and wine.
4. Tell us about something you do at work that you would not want your co-workers to know that you do.
Well I work at home, Domestic Goddess that I am, so I can’t really answer this. An afternoon wank maybe? but the OH always knows I do this so it doesn’t really apply.
5. Do you have a secret stash? What is it?
Um… no. Well, unless you count the various lotions and potions I keep buying, opening, only half using before moving on to the next temptation… then yes I guess there’s that!
Bonus: What is your most embarrassing guilty pleasure?
No such thing! If it is pleasurable why feel embarrassed or guilty?
I do have a Spotify playlist entitled Guilty Pleasures though… hehe! The songs on it always make me smile!
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Copyright, 2016, illicitthoughts.wordpress.com
All rights reserved.