It’s time for another TMI Tuesday and…
If I were to come to your home…
1. And look in your refrigerator what would I see?
A chicken, milk, water, yogurt, vegetables, sauces, olives, eggs.
2. And open your front room closet or hall closet, what would I see?
Coats, scarves, shoes.
3. And open the top left drawer of your dresser, what would I see?
Hair products, deodorant, make up, body lotions.
4. And go to your bedroom and look under the bed, what would I see?
Nothing. It’s a divan.
5. And look under your basement stairs, what would I find?
Loo roll, a broken hoover, lots of junk. An empty wine rack.
Bonus: When visiting other people’s homes and using the bathroom–friends, relatives, parties–do you look in their medicine chest?
Who doesn’t?! That is public space!
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!
Copyright, 2015, illicitthoughts.wordpress.com
All rights reserved.