Good Morning. Let’s play TMI Tuesday!
1. What three things do you expect from a relationship with a lover/spouse?
Honesty. Loyalty. Respect.
2. What three things do you expect from a relationship with your child?
I do not have children, (unless you count the two furries!).
3. How do you mend a broken heart?
Time. That’s all. You just gotta wait it out.
4. What is your favourite therapy (remedial treatment of mental or bodily disorder)?
Massage! It works wonders on physical, emotional and mental levels. I trained to be a massage therapist and luckily the OH picked up a few tips long the way!
5. Who in your life has an annoying habit? How do you deal with this?
The OH! Punctuality is not in his vocabulary. He gets this from his upbringing. His family are NEVER on time for anything. If they say 2pm we know it will be 3.30 at the earliest. I don’t deal with it! After almost 24 years I still yell and holler… not that it changes anything!
6. In five words, describe yourself. You cannot use the following words: funny, fun, nice, kind, responsible.
Thoughtful. Rebellious. Optimistic. Friendly. Caring.
Bonus: If in a long time, romantic relationship do you still flirt? How do you flirt with your significant other?
Oh we flirt! A lot!
Little playful slaps as we pass each other, little touches, glances. We have a secret language and can communicate in a crowd with no one else having a clue what we are up to. I pop love notes into his lunch or write a surprise message in his work diary. He leaves little notes for me. Funny texts and tweets throughout the day. So many ways.
And of course I sometimes just wander into the kitchen wearing a sexy little number and heels just to surprise him!
Copyright, 2015, illicitthoughts.wordpress.com
All rights reserved.