The folks over at TMI Tuesday have set their questions once again!
Here we go!
1. You have been asked to organize a sex & kink weekend. Will you be more of a “hands-on” person or more of an “ideas” person?
I am an ideas person, for sure. But I love organising things too so I think I’d be a bit of both. And I can be VERY hands on!
2. Assuming you are the hands-on type at this weekend sex romp, and you’ve entered a tent to ‘play’ with a male/female couple. Would you like to be given clear instructions before you begin to ‘play’ or do you prefer to be given the general idea of the task and work it out your own way.
Hmmmm… I think I’d prefer instructions. It’s the submissive in me. I love being told what to do!
3. True or False. “During sex, I like to hear and accept feedback.”
Yes! I like to know if I’m pleasing Him, if He wants something different. Being told you are a good girl is the best! And I do enjoy a good debriefing afterwards…
4. What are you wearing right now?
Sadly, nothing sexy! Jeans, teeshirt, bare feet.
5. I show loyalty to my lover by…
I’m not sure… I am loyal, it’s how I’m wired. I don’t know how I show it!
6. Do you always have to argue?
I dislike confrontation but sometimes it is necessary and healthy to clear the air. I prefer a discussion to an argument though. When I have to fight my corner, I do so very well, and have never lost an arguement.
Bonus: Pick up the closest book to you, open it to page 55. The first line on that page reads:
“Does the road wind up-hill all the way?”
From Up-Hill by Christina Rossetti in the book Poem for the Day.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!